Good practice of workplace safety is not limited to naturally hazardous fields such as construction sites, gas stations, and industrial factories. All workplaces may have hazards that could potentially lead to accidents. Our Cooperative's Construction Group has taken a few steps in compliance with fire safety regulations to make its Cebu Office safer for its employees.
The Construction Group headed by Edeward C. Miano was proactive in correcting occupational safety and health issues at Cebu Office. The quick fix actions were made possible through the leadership of our OSH Champion Roy Tiempo and his team. The collective effort of the Construction Group team resulted in 100% completion of identified corrections needed.
These corrections include:
- Sorting and Labeling of Unsorted, Unneeded Cartons and Files
- Replacing Defective Emergency Light
- Sorting Cluttered Materials in Waiting Area
- Proper Installation of Fire Extinguisher
- Replacement of busted Fluorescent Bulbs
- Sorting, Labeling and Proper Placement of Uncovered and Unsegregated Cleaning Materials
Encouraging everyone to take part in exemplifying maximum safety leadership to safeguard, inspire, and fulfill the lives of members advantageous for the sustainability and excellence of our organization.
Be an OSH CHAMPION today.
- from Health & safety department
1st Workers Center, No.70 San Rafael St.
Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City, Metro Manila Philippines